The new project SXQuery looks very interesting for me. First, the developers started with the review of current approaches, and their wiki contains a lot of useful information. Second, my efforts are noticed.
XSieve have raised interest, and I’ve got several requests to show at least something. Today I’ve managed to write a sort of documentation, to put the documentation on the site, to produce a package and to make it available for download.
A news which should have been posted a month ago. XSieve proposal became one of the Google Summer of Code projects. Due to visiting GTTSE 2005 and travelling, I’ve lost a month. Fortunately, I have some code written, so I hope to meet deadline well.
I’ve just added a new blog category titled “XSieve“. It is result of extracting a subtopic of the topic “generative xml“. The project XSieve have raised an interest, so the project notes should not be hidden between other posts.