I've just released XSieve 0.0.3. The main changes since XSieve 0.0.2, which was released a week ago, are:
* introduction of examples, and
* improvement of documentation.
* hello: A simple XSieve program.
* hello2: Automatical conversion from XML to SXML and a tool.
* sxml2xml: Automatical conversion from SXML to XML and a tool.
* entities: How to generate entities in the output XML.
* All examples are annotated.
* The SXML extension for entities is described.
* Support of namespaces is explained.
While writing documentation, I found a bug. That's one of the examples why it's good to write documentation and check examples from documentation.
The nearest plans are:
* make a big test using the DocBook XSL stylesheets,
* fix bugs,
* make sure that existing SXML tools work in XSieve.
XSieve home and project pages: